Reverse the aging process with HGH.
HGH is a peptide hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland in the brain. HGH enhances tissue growth by stimulating protein formation.
|HGH is involved in controlling many organs and body functions and by many physicians and researchers it is considered to be directly responsible for stimulating tissue repair, cell replacement, brain functions, and enzyme function. Among other functions it assists in growth of the cells, bones, muscles, and organs, and it is the decreasing levels of HGH after age 30 that slowly robs us of our “youth”.|
Symptoms and signs of the adult growth hormone deficiency syndrome
- depressed mood
- increased anxiety
- lack of energy levels
- social isolation
- lack of positive well being
- increased body fat, particularly central adiposity
- decreased muscle mass
- decreased insulin sensitivity and increased prevalence of impaired glucose tolerance
- increased LDL cholesterol and Apo B. Decreased HDL cholesterol
- accelerated atherogenesis
- a variable decrease in cardiac muscle mass
- impaired cardiac function
- decreased total and extracellular fluid volume
- increased concentration of plasma fibrinogen and plasminogen activator inhibitor type I
- decreased bone density, associated with an increased risk of fracture
- increased skin laxity
In an effort to provide a complete hormone balancing to our patients, here at Lipogenex we also test for adult growth hormone deficiency syndrome. Since the complaints associated with this deficiency can very well be due to deficiencies or imbalances of other hormones, one has to test and evaluate the levels of all other hormones in the body. In the literature it is well documented that many times when a patient has all other hormones balanced and the above symptoms still persist, it is prudent for the physician to investigate the possibility of adult growth hormone deficiency.
How do you test for HGH deficiency?
Growth hormone can be indirectly measured in the blood serum by two different markers that also need to be monitored closely should someone chooses to receive treatment with HGH. Another accepted method of testing is a 24 hour urine test. In the urine we can measure directly the levels of HGH. Other blood tests are also required should someone decides to receive treatment.
Types of Treatment
It is believed that the adult body can still produce HGH but it has difficulty releasing it. For that reason and depending on the severity of the symptoms and deficiency, one has three different options of correction:
- Increase in exercise, good quality protein supplementation and/or amino acids that can boost directly the levels of HGH.
- Secretagogues: these are usually patented preparations of amino acid agents that utilize nano-technology or other proprietary technology to help the pituitary release the natural production of one’s own HGH
- HGH injections: recombinant human growth hormone daily injections. Require close monitoring and lab evaluation
The potential for side effects involves overdosing with injections of recombinant HGH. It has been reported that young athletes that have overdosed on HGH to increase their performance experienced: headaches, fluid retention, joint pain and swelling, insulin resistance and gynecomastia (development of breast tissue in males). In the use of secretagogues, since they stimulate the release of the natural production of HGH, the body can utilize its own homeostatic mechanisms to balance the levels of HGH. No side effects have been noted with the use of secretagogues. We offer all above options of treatment.
Here at Lipogenex we prescribe only the dose necessary to restore your growth hormone to optimal levels. There are few, if any, side effects from maintaining normal, healthy, youthful hormone balance. Our customized hormone therapy programs will achieve and maintain your body’s intricate youthful hormonal balance, thus maximizing your quality of life.
NOTE: THE FDA ALLOWS THE USE OF RECOMBINANT HGH ONLY FOR ON LABEL USE. NO OFF LABEL USE OF THIS MEDICATION IS ALLOWED BY ANY PHYSICIAN. HERE AT LIPOGENEX WE TREAT ONLY DOCUMENTED CASES OF ADULTH GROWTH HORMONE DEFICIENCY OR CHILDREN WITH GROWTH HORMONE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME